Graham Cracker Salted Caramel Bars
We know, naming your dessert after every possible ingredient you use is real original. But these Graham Cracker Salted Caramel Bars are seriously delicious, and seriously easy to make.
Estimated Time: 30 Minutes
Difficulty: EASY AF
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 pinch of course sea salt
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 bag (11.5 oz) milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Line 13x9-inch pan with parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with cooking spray. Place the graham crackers in a layer on the bottom of pan.
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix condensed milk, brown sugar, butter and milk. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted, stirring frequently. Increase heat to medium-high; heat to boiling. Boil 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour one-third of the caramel mixture over graham crackers in pan. Arrange another layer of graham crackers over caramel. Top with one-third of the remaining caramel mixture. Repeat with remaining crackers and caramel.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Pour over caramel; spread evenly. Sprinkle salt and coconut to taste. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set. Cut into 6 rows by 8 rows. Store covered up to 4 days